Natural Blaze on Down the Rabbit Hole Show About PTSD, TV, Brain and Mental Health
On the September 22nd edition of DTRH, Popeye welcomes back to the broadcast friend, author, and researcher Heather Callaghan of Natural Blaze.
The two of them get into a bunch of topics including:
- PTS – why do we call it PTS?
- How nutritional deficiency is mislabeled as mental illness, and the effect nutrition has on mental health
- How TV effects your brain
- Cops vs. Big Pharma
- NC vs. Backyard Chicken owners
- Russian scientists digging up a 30,000 year old “Franken Virus”
The essence of “Being The Change,” and much more. Make sure to tune into this powerful broadcast.
Do you know about stress hormones and television – did you know that rabbits have a way to burn off adrenaline from flight-or-flight and that we can take a tip from them? Also is there a connection between lyme disease and the sudden appearance of avian flu? What’s smallpox got to do with it? What is the underlying message of Walking Dead television show? Did someone in the 1970s predict what television would become? More oddities like that will be on the show, so don’t miss out on this important information.
Natural Blaze note: this aired in September but the fluoride-removing water filter deal is still available in our free daily newsletter. See the book list below to check out the books and products mentioned on the show.
This show is jam-packed with all kinds of resources and information!
Check out Popeye’s extensive work:
- Popeye’s Radio Show YouTube Archive: http://www.youtube.com/user/DTRHRadio…
- Popeye’s Archive Page: http://www.federaljack.com/dtrh-radio…
DTRH w/ Popeye Downloadable Radio Show Archive: http://popeyeradio.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fed-Jac…
Twitter Accounts: https://twitter.com/FederalJack & https://twitter.com/DTRH_Popeye
Books mentioned on the show in chronological order (Affiliate):
- Rescue Remedy for shock, trauma, loss and upsets
- Emotional Healing with Homeopathy
- Yoga A.M. P.M. for Beginners available at K-Mart and Gaiam.tv
- Nutrition and Your Mind by Dr. George Watson
- The Undiscovered Self by Carl Jung
- The Plug-in Drug by Marie Winn
- Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television by Jerry Mander
- Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government’s Secret Germ Laboratory
- Deadly Allies: Canada’s Secret War