Copyright Policy DMCA
All articles that appear at Natural Blaze are available for republishing in full to your blog or website under the Creative Commons license except for third party authors or where a copyright notice appears.
Please link to the original, retain all embedded links and links in the author’s byline. Some images are copyrighted and may not be used.
All articles on Natural Blaze that are not created/provided by naturalblaze.com are attributed to the original owner/creator. Each article is attributed to its originator, which is listed at the bottom of articles.
The opinions and viewpoints expressed on Natural Blaze are not necessarily those of the naturalblaze.com owner, webmaster, or staff members.
Natural Blaze publishes articles by third party authors with permission, under Creative Commons and under “fair use”, however, in the event an editor has published something under fair use and the author disagrees with the feature of their content here, please follow the next steps.
DMCA / REMOVAL
Follow these steps if anyone wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
Natural Blaze (“Website”) has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Fair use: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
We are a news/education/research website and believe that our use of such copyrighted material falls under “fair use” when not covered under a Creative Commons license.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us at contact (at) naturalblaze (dot) com.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act immediately to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
Third party articles, videos and images keep the copyright of their respective creators/owners and Natural Blaze makes no claim of ownership, nor are the opinions expressed therein those shared by Natural Blaze or staff.
DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the website:
- A physical or electronic notification from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that the website is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the website, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
ONCE PROPER BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
It is the website’s policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that the website will terminate any such originating content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to our service.
Please contact the website administrators following the above procedures contact (at) naturalblaze (dot) com.