92 Aspartame Side Effects, Just to Name a Few
Consider this, out of all the complaints that the FDA receives every single year, adverse reactions to the artificial sweetener aspartame comprises about 75 percent of consumer complaints.
Stop and think about that……….
From 10,000 consumer complaints the FDA compiled a list of 92 Symptoms reported from aspartame use, including death.
Before you read on, check out this video:
FDA list of 92 aspartame-related symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anxiety Attacks
- Arthritis, Asthma
- Asthmatic Reactions
- Edema (Fluid Retention)
- Blood Sugar Control Problems (Hypoglycemia or Hyperglycemia)
- Brain Cancer (Pre-approval studies in animals)
- Breathing Difficulties
- Burning Eyes or Throat
- Burning Urination
- Can’t Think Straight
- Chest Pains
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Fatigue
- Excessive Thirst or Hunger
- Feel Unreal
- Flushing of Face
- Hair Loss (Baldness) or Thinning of Hair
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Palpitations
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Impotency and Sexual Problems
- Inability to Concentrate
- Infection Susceptibility
- Joint Pains
- “Like Thinking in a Fog”
- Marked Personality Changes
- Memory loss
- Menstrual Problems or Changes
- Migraines and Severe Headaches (Trigger or Cause From Chronic Intake)
- Muscle spasms, Nausea or Vomiting, Numbness or Tingling of Extremities
- Other Allergic-Like Reactions
- Panic Attacks
- Poor Memory
- Rapid Heart Beat
- Seizures and Convulsions
- Slurring of Speech
- Swallowing Pain
- Vision Loss
- Weight Gain.
Aspartame Disease/Toxicity Mimics Symptoms or Worsens the Following Diseases:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
- Diabetes and Diabetic Complications
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Panic Disorder
- Depression and other Psychological Disorders.
Want to learn more about aspartame toxicity and detoxification? Check out doorway.com One of the head authorities on aspartame consumption and the potential side effects is Dr. Russell Blaylock, check out his article “What To Do If You Have Used Aspartame” You can also read additional information at his website.
Need additional information? Read other articles on aspartame consumption and the potential health risks associated with its use.
The Spin on Aspartame
Want to hear true story of how aspartame was the cause of one women’s Multiple Sclerosis? Read about Cori Brackett’s Story and Documentary Sweet Misery: A Poison World
This article first appeared at Healthy Holistic Living
Michelle Toole is the founder and head editor of Healthy Holistic Living. Learn all about her life’s inspiration and journey to health and wellness.