EMF/RF/5G Has Your Health Been Adversely Impacted By Exposure To Wireless Radiation? Tell The FDA! Docket “FDA-2021-P-1347”
On December 21, 2021, Americans for Responsible Technology filed a historic legal petition with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) setting out the reasons why the FDA should immediately issue an “Imminent Hazard” declaration regarding public exposure to wireless radiation emitted by cell phones, laptops, smart meters, baby monitors, wireless antennas and other wireless devices.
Many people believe the FDA has carefully evaluated the science and found wireless devices to be perfectly safe. That’s not true.
Our case for immediate action is built on four principle arguments:
- Public exposure to wireless radiation is growing at an exponential rate.
- The FDA has not conducted a high-level evaluation of the science in accordance with federal requirements.
- There is a widespread public misconception that the FDA has in fact, conducted such an evaluation and found wireless devices and infrastructure to be safe.
- More and more people are reporting serious health problems linked with exposure to wireless radiation.
Public comments supporting our petition are critical to helping us convince the FDA to take action by studying the effects of wireless radiation on human health. A “docket” has been opened for our petition, allowing you to share your story about how wireless radiation has affected your health, and the health of others you may know. The docket number is “FDA-2021-P-1347.”
Post your comment here: https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/FDA-2021-P-1347-0001
Acute symptoms of wireless radiation sickness include:
-Confusion, inability to concentrate
-Tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Severe illness correlated with exposure to wireless radiation:
-Cancer (breast cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, etc.)
-Neurodevelopment issues in prenatally exposed children
-Reproductive health effects (decreased sperm counts, increased risk of miscarriage, etc.)
Comment Submission Guidelines: Post your comment here: https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/FDA-2021-P-1347-0001
- Tell your story. Your personal experiences about how wireless radiation has affected your health and the health of others you know are critical to helping the FDA (and the court) understand the scope and breadth of how wireless radiation impacts public health.
- Be specific. Try not to generalize about how wireless may be affecting you and/or others; be as specific as you can be about actual harm. If you or others have suffered financial loss as a result of wireless radiation exposure, like by having to hire legal counsel to get an ill-sited cell tower removed or by purchasing radiation shielding, be sure to mention that.
- Stay focused. Don’t include discussion on topics irrelevant to the wireless radiation issue.
- Be respectful. This is a legal forum and your comments will be made public!
We were advised in this legal action by attorneys and scientists from The Balance Group and joined by co-petitioners including: the Environmental Health Trust, Consumers for Safe Cell Phones, the California Brain Tumor Association, Manhattan Neighbors for Safer Telecommunications, Tahoe Stewards, Sally Jewell Coxe, and Robert Strayton, and submitted declarations from a wide range of groups and individuals who have been deeply affected by exposure to wireless radiation. We are grateful for their contributions.
Submit Your Comment to the FDA
We are grateful to our contributors and supporters for providing the initial funding to make this legal action possible. Thank you!
– The ART Team