20 Things I Wish Vaccine Junkies Would Admit
- Not all of the diseases we vaccinate children for are serious or appropriate. Many of them are a matter of inconvenience and some are for manufactured epidemics: Hep B, HPV, chickenpox, flu. This isn’t to minimize the rare adult or child death from chickenpox but that number is 1/40th of the deaths from vaccine-induced SIDS.
- Immunity from vaccines doesn’t last forever. Most adults would be considered “unvaccinated” today for everything but the viral diseases they naturally acquired. Even if you buy into the theory of herd immunity, most of our herd is not immune.
- True herd immunity is based on animals that naturally acquired viral disease. Oftentimes immunity comes from eating the herd members that died from the disease or putting their diarrhea into feed. Farmers know that herd immunity isn’t based on vaccination.
- You are not really vaccinating your newborn child for the benefit of your neighbors. You are vaccinating out of fear of your child dying of a disease, which makes you just as much of a “selfish a-hole” as the “anti-vaxer” who is looking out for their own child. And that’s fine, but you should at least admit it.
- It isn’t even possible to attain immunity to bacteria. They evolve too fast to keep up with, which is why the FDA and the CDC blame vaccine failure, not the unvaccinated, for pertussis outbreaks. Go ahead and click all over the CDC website and let me know where they blame unvaccinated children for the recent rise in pertussis infection.
- Unvaccinated children are not carrying bacteria and viruses that vaccinated children don’t carry. They all carry the same germs and they all can get susceptible people sick.
- Coming into contact with a “germ” doesn’t guarantee you will get sick. We are bombarded with bacteria and viruses all day long. People who get sick are those who have malfunctioning or immature immune systems, such as people who eat fake food, genetically modified food, have wrecked gut bacteria, take antibiotics or steroids, suffer from extreme stress, and children under the age of 3 who have immature immune systems. Children are supposed to get sick a few times a year; it’s how they strengthen their immune systems for adulthood.
- The vast majority of children with the new “normal” autoimmune diseases are vaccinated: asthma, allergies, and eczema. The vast majority of completely unvaccinated children do not have these chronic illnesses. Yes, there are a few unvaccinated autoimmune kids that were born to unwell mothers, or received antibiotics at a young age, or who were particularly vulnerable to the effects of pesticides and GMOs, but those kids are the rare ones. There is a reason that no study of the unvaccinated has been done in America.
- The long-term safety of the current vaccination schedule has never been tested. I don’t have a link for this one because it’s impossible to prove a negative, but Congressman Posey has been trying to get one done for years.
- Vaccines are not tested for safety against a true inert placebo. They aretested against other vaccines that are already deemed safe, or they are tested against aluminum. Never just saline.
- The real danger to immunocomprised children on chemotherapy is the shedding of live vaccines, not unvaccinated children. This includes FluMist, Rotateq, the MMR and the chickenpox vaccines. Both St. Judeand Johns Hopkins warn patients to stay away from recently vaccinated children. Notably absent from that list is staying away from the unvaccinated.
- Vaccine injury isn’t really all that rare and it certainly isn’t a nice convenient “one in a million.” When, within hours or weeks of vaccination, a child has seizures, lethargy, can no longer suckle, maintain body temperature, is struggling to breathe, goes unconscious, has a high-pitched cerebral scream, quits speaking, begins banging the head, has days or weeks of diarrhea, develops food allergies, eczema, asthma, diabetes, or arthritis, that child is vaccine injured. You’d better get used to it because they are everywhere.
- Not all autistic children are quirky and super advanced in a favorite subject area. One quarter are non-verbal, many are never potty-trained, and one third have seizures. Many are never able to show their parents how much they love them, much less advance to 12th-grade math at 8 years old.
- It is a fallacy to say that you’d rather have an autistic child than a dead one. Autistic children die all the time from seizures, bowel disease, brain damage, and drowning. The mortality rate of autistics is twice that of the general population.
- Most “anti-vaxers” already vaccinated at least one child. They trusted their doctors and sacrificed one for the herd. Maybe “former-vaxers” is a more accurate term.
- Less than 1% of the population of today’s children are completely unvaccinated. You are really chasing a minute amount of people and playing it up like it’s an epidemic. Get a hold of yourselves.
- Most childhood vaccine exemptions are for the infant doses of Hepatitis B. Call any preschool that accepts exemptions and they will tell you that. This “10-15% of parents who don’t vaccinate” flaunted in the media are parents who wanted to wait a few years before giving their kids a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease. Not pertussis, not measles. Hepatitis B.
- The medical establishment is responsible for killing over 400,000 people per year. That is a fact. It is mind-boggling that this same establishment commands us to inject our newborns with vaccines and we are to trust them without question.
- The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was created to protect public health policy and the national vaccine program. It was not created to actually assist parents of vaccine injured children in being compensated and it is failing at doing that anyway.
- Pharmaceutical medicine is a business, from cradle to grave. They do not have your, or your child’s, best interest at heart. That is indisputable.
Widget not in any sidebars
Photo credit: Pennywell Farm, where they know what real herd immunity is.