Sen. Ron Johnson Hosts LIVE COVID Forum December 7!
By Neenah Payne
Ron Johnson Hosts COVID Forum
U.S. Senator Ron Johnson is hosting his third forum on the latest data and testimony on Covid-19 vaccine science, law, policy, and adverse events!
Today, live from the United States Senate’s Hart Building, Senator Johnson presents
“COVID-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work, and Possible Causes of Injuries”.
The forum features experts like Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Harvey Risch, Dr. Robert Malone, OpenVAERS Founder Liz Willner, ICAN Attorney Aaron Siri, Esq, ICAN CEO & The HighWire Host Del Bigtree, Edward Dowd, former Advisor to the FDA Commissioner Dr. David Gortler, and much, MUCH, more.
Tune in LIVE, Today, 9 AM PACIFIC, at THEHIGHWIRE.COM!!
Investigating the federal government’s failed response to Covid-19 and demanding transparency and accountability through congressional oversight
Sen. Ron Johnson Calls For COVID Debate links to the article Senator Ron Johnson’s Amazing COVID Hearings which shows that Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, initiated several hearings on COVID in 2020-2022:
- Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution 11/29-12/3/20.
- People Who Want To be Seen, Heard, and Believed by the Medical Community 6/28/21 featured people injured by the COVID shots.
- Senator Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries 11/22/21.
- Senator Johnson Demands Answers from DoD on Disclosure About COVID-19 Origins and Early Treatment 1/11/22.
- Johnson moderated “COVID-19: A 2ND OPINION” ROUNDTABLE IN D.C. 1/24/22