Africa Unites Against WHO World Power Grab
By Neenah Payne
Dr. Joseph Mercola’s 7/10/22 article “The Shocking Truth About the Global Depopulation Agenda” was deleted for political reasons. Parts of its interview with Mary Holland, president and chief legal counsel for Children’s Health Defense and Dr. Andrew Wakefield are copied below.
“Panafrican Congress Is Pushing Back
Another piece of positive news is that a Panafrican Congress that was recently convened is starting to push back against the WHO. And, if the WHO were to be banned from a continent like Africa, it would be game over for them.
Holland explains: “The WHO is following a two-track course to get to what they say, in 2024, will be a new international treaty, which basically will put the WHO at the center of global health and governance de facto. One track was through U.S.-proposed international health regulations.
The U.S. proposed 12 regulations in December 2021 that would put the WHO at the center of these things and put in place very draconian regulations that would allow the WHO to supersede any decisions at the national government level. In a vote on those new international health regulation amendments, 47 African countries rejected all of them.
Africa really led the way in saying ‘No, we don’t trust the WHO, we don’t want the WHO in this role.’ That’s very exciting because Africa absolutely has been exploited in every which way by the WHO and their pharmaceutical industry partners. I don’t think the WHO agenda is dead. We still have a lot of work to do. But clearly, we did have on Saturday an African sovereignty coalition launch, which you can see on the Children’s Health Defense TV website.
There were activists, advocates, physicians, scientists from all over Africa, and then supporters from around the world. It’s very exciting. I think Africa is sending a message loud and clear we will not put up with this …
We’ll take it one day at a time, but I believe the WHO and its backers will fail, and certainly many people around the world, Children’s Health Defense included, are working on lawsuits to prove there’s fraud going on here, this is criminal activity. Certainly, the authorization for [young] children [is a criminal act].
We’re going to amend the lawsuit we have, which is to contest the jabs for 5 to 11-year-olds that the FDA authorized. We’ll just amend that for these younger children. This is devastating, this is a crime against humanity. There is no justification for young children getting these shots. They are not at risk of serious injury or death from COVID, but they certainly are at risk from these shots.”
African Sovereignty Coalition Launch
The African Sovereignty Coalition (ASC) formally launches Saturday 18 June 2022, 1pm GMT / 3pm CAT / 4pm EAT / 2pm BST.
The motivation for the ASC launch includes resistance to undemocratic developments that threaten the sovereignty of Africa and all nations. These threats are being driven by the World Health Organisation, and by extension, the United Nations, and the World Economic Forum.
The ASC believes that together, and free of corrupt control, there is a better way for our world towards health, personal autonomy and national sovereignty.
The ASC launch event brings together seventeen African scientists, doctors, lawyers, activists and journalists from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya, together with international allies and friends from the United Kingdom, the United States, and Switzerland.
African speakers include Dr Sakhiwo Yako, Dr Wahome Ngare, Sabelo Sibanda, Fahrie Hassan, Obert Kondongwe, Dr Robert Rapiti, Dr Shankara Chetty, Simon Ssenyonga, Eva Mugisa, Pearl Kupe and Rob Hutchinson. International friends include Mary Holland, Dr Tess Lawrie, Dr Astrid Stuckelberger, Reiner Fuellmich, Philip Cruse and James Roguski.
Some of the informative and empowering topics that will be presented include:
- The Population Control Agenda: The role of WHO and counter measures
- The People vs the System: WHO is WHO in Afrika? How can we be truly free?
- Gene Therapy: Africa and the World at the threshold of Humanity “Version 2”
- Exposing WHO Conflicts of Interest. Capturing Global Health by Subversion
- From Democracy to Technocracy. Why WHO’s plan on sovereignty will fail
- Globalism and One World Governance: Why Governments must act now
- Botswana: A case study in jab mandates. A lesson to WHO and Big Pharma
- Why the WHO must be held accountable for crimes against humanity
- Should the WHO have a role in health: An answer through the C19 lens
- The WHO and Big Pharma’s role in Africa – Lessons for the future of health
- Why Africa is important in building a better way for health and human rights
- How Africa can exit the WHO to work towards health, peace and freedom
- A multifaceted perspective on challenging WHO’s power grab of our health
- Africa’s critical role in standing up to the WHO and investors like Big Pharma
- Africa’s strengthening role in law, justice and human rights around the world
- DearGOV – A way to make our voices heard by the WHO and government
- Statement: African royal indigenous leaders reject the WHO and Big Pharma
Film — Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda
“Host Christine Dolan speaks with Shabnam Palesa Mohamed (Children’s Health Defense Africa and World Council for Health), and Andy Wakefield, producer of the film Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda, which tells the story of shocking vaccine experiments in Kenya.”
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed: African Sovereignty Coalition Founder
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed explains in the video below why nations must stop funding the World Health Organization and the United Nations now. She points out that we are in the greatest awakening in history!
Good Morning CHD’ Episode 49: WHO Accountability With Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, Director of CHD Africa Chapter Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, [Executive Director] of the CHD Africa chapter is today’s guest on “Good Morning CHD.” She discusses the film on infertility through vaccination in Kenya and how such diabolical efforts span across the globe. How can we push back against tyranny and global power grabs from the WHO, UN and others? Watch to find out!
CDC Data: COVID Shots Caused 1.3 Million+ Adverse Events
VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 1,329,135 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID-19 vaccines, including 29,273 deaths and 241,910 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 1, 2022.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released new data showing a total of 1,329,135 reports of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccines were submitted between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 1, 2022, to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). That’s an increase of 14,541 adverse events over the previous week.
VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. The data included a total of 29,273 reports of deaths — an increase of 111 over the previous week — and 241,910 serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 684 compared with the previous week. Of the 29,273 reported deaths, 18,937 cases are attributed to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, 7,724 cases to Moderna and 2,545 cases to Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
Excluding “foreign reports” to VAERS, 839,450 adverse events, including 13,547 deaths and 85,321 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 1, 2022. Foreign reports are reports foreign subsidiaries send to U.S. vaccine manufacturers. Under U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, if a manufacturer is notified of a foreign case report that describes an event that is both serious and does not appear on the product’s labeling, the manufacturer is required to submit the report to VAERS.
Of the 13,547 U.S. deaths reported as of July 1, 15% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 58% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated. In the U.S., 596 million COVID-19 vaccine doses had been administered as of June 29, including 352 million doses of Pfizer, 225 million doses of Moderna and 19 million doses of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
Every Friday, VAERS publishes vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
Historically, VAERS has been shown to report only 1% of actual vaccine adverse events.
U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to July 1, 2022, for 6-month-olds to 5-year-olds show:
- 1,941 adverse events, including 64 cases rated as serious and 3 reported deaths.
- 4 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation).The CDC uses a narrowed case definition of “myocarditis,” which excludes cases of cardiac arrest, ischemic strokes and deaths due to heart problems that occur before one has the chance to go to the emergency department.
- 13 reports of blood clotting disorders.
U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to July 1, 2022, for 5- to 11-year-olds show:
- 11,638 adverse events, including 300 rated as serious and 7 reported deaths.
- 23 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis.
- 46 reports of blood clotting disorders.
U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to July 1, 2022, for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 32,543 adverse events, including 1,843 rated as serious and 44 reported deaths.
- 62 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death — with 97% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 655 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis with 643 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.There was one less case reported attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine since the previous week.
- 166 reports of blood clotting disorders with all cases attributed to Pfizer. VAERS reported 167 cases of blood clotting disorders in the 12- to 17-year-old age group last week.
- 20 cases of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) with all cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to July 1, 2022, for all age groups combined, show:
- 20% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 41% were female and the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 73.
- As of July 1, 5,629 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID-19 vaccines, including 1,761 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 3,623 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 51% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 40% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
- 895 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome, with 42% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 30% to Moderna and 27% to J&J.
- 2,285 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death.
- 1,733 reports of myocardial infarction.
- 14,171 reports of blood-clotting disorders in the U.S. Of those, 6,334 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 5,088 reports to Moderna and 2,713 reports to J&J.
- 4,251 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 2,606 cases attributed to Pfizer, 1,443 cases to Moderna and 187 cases to J&J.
- 13 cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with 7 cases attributed Pfizer, 5 cases to Moderna and 1 case to J&J.
- 268 cases of POTS with 165 cases attributed to Pfizer, 84 cases to Moderna and 17 cases to J&J.
Paul Offit: “Fix Was In” On FDA Approval Of COVID Boosters
In a June 6 interview with ZDoggMD, vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit said the FDA’s vaccine advisory panel’s recent meeting on whether to modify COVID-19 boosters was unusual and he felt the panel was led to “vote yes” to reformulate boosters without critical data.
Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center and professor of pediatrics in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, said: “I’ve seen nothing like this. I guess the thing that’s most upsetting to me is normally when you get something from the FDA when we have these meetings, you usually get it a few days before you meet. You usually get a couple of hundred pages.
“Here on the other hand, normally you get the EUA [Emergency Use Authorization] submission from the company, which is 85 to 100 pages long, and then you get the FDA’s review of all those data. It’s a very thorough review. Not here though. Here, it was 22 pages from the FDA, which included a half-page on Pfizer’s data and a half-page on Moderna’s data.” “You could get that from the press release,” Offit said, adding he didn’t see the benefits of reformulated boosters and was surprised that out of 21 voting members, 19 voted “yes.”
Offit also said it was “unusual” that someone from the World Health Organization presented their opinion during the meeting that a modified booster shot was a good idea and the FDA presented their opinion before the advisory committee rendered its advice. Offit said he believed reformulating COVID-19 boosters was “something that was desired by the Biden administration,” who announced the day after the meeting they had purchased at least 105 million doses from Pfizer with up to 300 million doses.”
More Movies Are Coming
Wakefield’s fifth film is already in preproduction and should be ready for release next year. This one will be a full-length narrative feature about the childhood vaccination schedule. It was co-written by Terry Rossio, who also wrote “Shrek,” “Pirates of the Caribbean,” “Aladdin” and other well-known movie productions.
“It’s a very powerful film, it will really move the mindset,” Wakefield says. “It will take those who have been awoken by the issue of COVID vaccines across the bridge from the adult vaccine schedule to the realization that this has been happening in the childhood vaccine schedule since the very beginning. It’s a very, very important film.”
Children’s Health Defense will also be coming out with a film version of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s book, “The Real Anthony Fauci.” That will be coming out later this year for which I was interviewed.
The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health