Ruling On Hospital Workers’ COVID-19 Lawsuit
By Neenah Payne
In 117 EMPLOYEES SUE HOSPITAL OVER VACCINE MANDATE, Jennifer Bridges, R.N., said her lawsuit had 117 people and at least 50 more were expected to join. She said hospitals and hospital workers across America are watching this case.
“Over a hundred doctors and nurses who work in the Houston Methodist hospital network have filed a lawsuit against the company, arguing that they don’t want to be forced to take an “experimental” vaccine. This lawsuit could pave the way for other health care workers to make similar claims.
According to the lawsuit, the company’s CEO, Marc Boom gave all the employees of the network, some 26,000 people, a deadline of June 7 to be vaccinated or be fired. A total of 117 plaintiffs are insisting that the hospital is ‘illegally requiring its employees to be injected with an experimental vaccine.’ The hospital is forcing the staff to be ‘human ‘guinea pigs’ as a condition for continued employment,’ the lawsuit says. ‘This is my body, this is my choice, and I don’t think employers, or anyone should mandate what goes into my body,’ Kim Mikeska, a registered nurse, told the Houston Chronicle.
Houston Methodist nurse Jennifer Bridges, the lead plaintiff in the case, told the Washington Post this month that she had received ‘every vaccine known to man’ in the past, but believed the coronavirus vaccines needed further study. The lawsuit referred to the vaccines as ‘experimental COVID-19 mRNA gene modification injection.’ ‘It is a severe and blatant violation of the Nuremberg Code and the public policy of the state of Texas,’ attorney Jared Woodfill, who filed the lawsuit in Montgomery County, told local news, and he’s right. Because the current Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J vaccines have been only authorized by the FDA under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), the safety and effectiveness data are still being collected. This means the current mass vaccination program is an experiment in an on-going study in which researchers may still find small effect-size side effects.”
The article adds:
“It is a fact that vaccines that receive EUA are considered experimental until the FDA formally approves it as it is entirely possible that a rare side effect will be found after mass vaccination allows a longer term of observation on a larger number of people. Therefore, it can be argued that forcing employees to take the vaccine is a medical ethics violation.
According to the 1947 Nuremberg Code: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The fact that these vaccines are currently under EUA makes all attempts to mandate them, a direct violation of the Nuremberg Code as the number one premise behind it is that ‘the voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.’ There is nothing voluntary about vaccine passports, forced vaccinations, or any other form of government or employee coercion methods to increase COVID-19 vaccination rates.”
Federal Judge Dismisses Case
“A federal judge in Texas has dismissed a lawsuit brought by employees of Houston Methodist Hospital who had challenged the hospital’s coronavirus vaccination requirement.
U.S. District Judge Lynn N. Hughes, in the Southern District of Texas, issued a ruling on Saturday that upheld the hospital’s new policy, announced in April. The judge said that the hospital’s decision to mandate inoculations for its employees was consistent with public policy. And he rejected a claim by Jennifer Bridges, a nurse and the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit, that the vaccines available for use in the United States were experimental and dangerous. ‘The hospital’s employees are not participants in a human trial,’ Judge Hughes wrote. ‘Methodist is trying to do their business of saving lives without giving them the Covid-19 virus. It is a choice made to keep staff, patients and their families safer.’
The judge’s decision appeared to be among the first to rule in favor of employer-mandated vaccinations for workers…..The judge also noted that Texas employment law only protects employees from termination for refusing to commit an act that carries criminal penalties. ‘Bridges can freely choose to accept or refuse a Covid-19 vaccine, however if she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else,’ he said, also rejecting the argument that employees were being coerced. And the judge called ‘reprehensible’ the lawsuit’s contention that a vaccination requirement was akin to medical experimentation during the Holocaust.”
Case Will Go To Supreme Court, If Necessary
Judge Dismisses Nurses “Vaccine Rights” Case reports that the lawyers for the case have already filed an appeal to the Firth Circuit Court and are prepared to take the case to the US Supreme Court, if necessary.
Judge Dismisses Nurses “Vaccine Rights” Case – powered by ise.media
The judge was offended that the lawsuit showed that the Nuremberg Code, created in response to the abuses in Nazi Germany, forbids making experimental medical procedures mandatory. The judge saw no parallels between mandating COVID injections and the medical abuses in Nazi Germany. However, Holocaust survivors and their descendants have been loud and clear in showing the parallels.
In Are Vaccine Passports The End of America?, Former Clinton advisor Dr. Naomi Wolf warns that COVID vaccine passports are a point of no return. Requiring that employees get the COVID injections is similar to requiring a “vaccine” passport. Dr. Wolf says,
“COVID passports are not passports — they are yellow stars. I say that as the granddaughter of someone who lost family members in the Holocaust…The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”
In Holocaust Survivor: I Saved my Own Life by being “Oppositional Defiant” – Americans are not Rebelling Against Things that are Wrong!, Vera Sharav, founder and president of The Alliance For Human Research Protection, issues an urgent warning about COVID policies. She says we are at a Crossroads in History now and people must speak up or the world will become like Nazi Germany.
In Vera Sharav Holocaust Survivor: America is at a Crossroads – Defy Authority or Become Like Nazi Germany, Vera explains that most people go along without question because totalitarian regimes — whether in Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, or Communist China — use fear to control people. Vera says it’s very dangerous to just follow orders — that’s what happened in Germany. Vera says independent thinking and defiance of harmful policies is needed now because many adults are not rebelling against COVID policies that are destroying lives and society. Surveillance is another component of totalitarian regimes. Vaccine Passports are part of surveillance.
When Vera was asked if it’s offensive to compare what happened under the Nazis to what’s happening today, she said,
“What’s offensive is what’s happening in America today. That the Nazis were savages, we know.…History has told that story, but here no one is held accountable at all. In fact, Governor Cuomo gave the nursing homes total immunity. It’s unheard of that this should happen today in 2020.”
Judge Ignored Two Fundamental Facts
The judge overlooked these two fundamental facts which show why the COVID injections cannot be mandated and are dangerous.
- COVID “Vaccines” Are Experimental: Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA says: “federal law provides that, at least until the vaccine is licensed, individuals must have the option to accept or decline to be vaccinated. Knowing what an organization can or cannot do with respect to Covid-19 vaccines can help….save them from costly and time-consuming litigation…. The clinical trials the FDA will rely upon to ultimately decide whether to license these vaccines are still underway and are designed to last for approximately two years to collect adequate data to establish if these vaccines are safe and effective enough for the FDA to license….Likewise, the FDA’s guidance on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to ‘ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances … That they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product …’ In the same vein, when Dr. Amanda Cohn, the executive secretary of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, was asked if Covid-19 vaccination can be required, she responded that under an EUA, ‘vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So, early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be consented and they won’t be able to be mandatory.’ Cohn later affirmed that this prohibition on requiring the vaccines applies to organizations, including hospitals.The EUAs for both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines require facts sheets to be given to vaccination providers and recipients. These fact sheets make clear that getting the vaccine is optional. For example, the one for recipients states that, ‘It is your choice to receive or not receive the Covid-19 Vaccine,’ and if ‘you decide to not receive it, it will not change your standard of medical care’.When the FDA grants emergency use authorization for a vaccine, many questions about the product cannot be answered. Given the open questions, when Congress granted the authority to issue EUAs, it chose to require that every individual should be allowed to decide for himself or herself whether or not to receive an EUA product. The FDA and CDC apparently consider this fundamental requirement of choice important enough that even during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic they reinforced that policy decision when issuing their guidance related to the Covid-19 vaccines.This means that an organization will likely be at odds with federal law if it requires its employees, students or other members to get a Covid-19 vaccine that is being distributed under emergency use authorization. State law often prohibits retaliating against an employee for refusing to participate in a violation of federal law. Organizations that require Covid-19 vaccination in violation of federal law may face lawsuits under these state laws not only to block the policy but also for damages and attorneys’ fees. Such potentially costly lawsuits can be avoided by refraining from adopting policies that require vaccination or penalize members for choosing not to be vaccinated.”
- COVID “Vaccines” Are Dangerous: There have been many serious injuries from the COVID “vaccines”. Video: VAERS shows more deaths from COVID shots in four months than from all US vaccines from mid-1997 to 2013 combined.
“Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID shots, was interviewed on June 24 by Del Bigtree, host of The Highwire. Dr. Malone is calling for an immediate halt to the COVID ‘vaccines’. mRNA VACCINE INVENTOR CALLS FOR STOP OF COVID VAX says, ‘Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine, sits down with Del to give his honest concerns about why this is the wrong technology to use against #Covid19 and, in particular, the extreme danger it poses to young people.'”
COVID Injections Are Killing Large Numbers of People
World Renowned Conventional Doc Blasts The COVID JAB-Erwocks links to an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, Vice Chief of Internal Medicine, Baylor University Medical Center.
WSJ Warns About COVID “Vaccines”
“There are concerning trends on blood clots and low platelets, not that the authorities will tell you.”
It points out:
“One remarkable aspect of the Covid-19 pandemic has been how often unpopular scientific ideas, from the lab-leak theory to the efficacy of masks, were initially dismissed, even ridiculed, only to resurface later in mainstream thinking. Differences of opinion have sometimes been rooted in disagreement over the underlying science. But the more common motivation has been political.
Another reversal in thinking may be imminent. Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risks of Covid-19 vaccines have been underestimated. But the politics of vaccination has relegated their concerns to the outskirts of scientific thinking—for now.”
“Nonetheless, the large clustering of certain adverse events immediately after vaccination is concerning, and the silence around these potential signals of harm reflects the politics surrounding Covid-19 vaccines. Stigmatizing such concerns is bad for scientific integrity and could harm patients.
Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events are reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience.
Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend. The implication is that the risks of a Covid-19 vaccine may outweigh the benefits for certain low-risk populations, such as children, young adults and people who have recovered from Covid-19. This is especially true in regions with low levels of community spread, since the likelihood of illness depends on exposure risk.”
COVID Injections Pose Multiple Serious Risks
Many People Are Rejecting COVID Injections
- Many Marines, Police, NFL, Nurses Refuse COVID Shot
- Million-dollar lotteries fail to cut through vaccine apathy
- Poll: 46 percent of unvaccinated say they will definitely not get vaccine
- Millions of Americans view being anti-vaccination as a part of their social identity
IS “ANTI-VAX” THE HOT NEW THING? reports:
“Today, more people are identifying as ‘Anti-Vax’ than ever before. Has Big Pharma accidentally triggered the hottest trend in the world?”
Top image: The Highwire
Neenah Payne writes for Natural Blaze and Activist Post