How to Make an Almond Milk London Fog (Vegan)
Are you, by chance, a “drink-aholic”? My husband, A, likes to joke that this term defines me, as I am usually toting around 1-3 drinks. If I’m not sipping on straight water or a CBD-infused cacao elixir, I might be carrying an almond milk London fog with me.
The healthy variation of a London fog is comforting, nurturing, and taste oh-so-yummy. I really hope you guys enjoy this beverage recipe.
How to Make a London Fog with Almond Milk
Nothing says comfort like a steaming mug of Earl Grey tea, with a dash of maple syrup and steamed almond milk. Yum!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- 10 oz. water
- 1–2 tsp maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 4–5 oz. of almond milk, steamed
- Dash of cinnamon or cardamom
- Begin by heating up hot water and steeping a bag of Earl Grey tea for 3-5 minutes in a 15-16 oz. mug
- Meanwhile, steam the almond milk.
- Stir in the maple syrup and cinnamon (or cardamom). Top with foamy almond milk (or no foam, your choice).
- Sip and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @lifeinbloom on Instagram and hashtag it #LifeinBloomNutrition!
What are your thoughts? Please comment below.
Lead image via Food by Mars
Source: Life in Bloom