Healthy Homemade Tomato Soup [Dairy-Free]
As fall approaches, and I come face-to-face with the reality that I tore my ACL playing soccer (ouch, I know), I’m feeling guided to slow down and enjoy some of life’s simple and comforting pleasures. This soup is certainly one of them.
When my mom was experiencing lockjaw, it was a food that made her feel better, nourished, and comforted. As I heal from this recent injury, I have no doubt this will remain a staple.
Widget not in any sidebars
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Serving Size: 2-4
- 2 cans organic diced tomatoes
- 1 (4) oz can of coconut cream or 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2-1 Tbsp sea salt
- Dash of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Heat over the stove in a medium-sized pan
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge
Source: Life in Bloom
Hi, I’m Mandy. I love sharing healthy, plant-based recipes, lifestyle tips, and offering my services as an RHN, chef, and Reiki therapist.