The COVID CONtradiction: Why Only 6% Are Covid Deaths
How do you know when you are being conned, misled, duped?
When you find contradictions and inconsistencies in the story line. In order to find clarity, in anything, you must look outside the mainstream narrative to the CONtradiction that is quietly reported.
Definition: con·tra·dic·tion (noun)
- a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another:
Definition: Con (noun)
- a scam designed to trick or defraud someone.
If you do not call out the CON, your silence is acquiescence.
Let’s analyze the Covid19 CONtradiction…
Become a Natural Blaze Patron and Support Health Freedom HERE.
Story Line #1: “Coronavirus is a Pandemic”:
- In a U.K Guidance document, as of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
- In the March 26th article in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), Anthony Fauci wrote:
that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.
Story Line #2: Testing Is Necessary for Tracking and Tracing:
On March 16, 2020, at the media briefing on COVID-19, the WHO Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said: “We have a simple message for all countries: test, test, test.”
- In July, the FDA warned of high false positive test rates.
- Also in July, an admission about the PCR test by the CDC and FDA: “Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms …this test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”
- Inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, said that the PCR test is inappropriate to test a viral infections and cannot be used as a gold standard. He stated: “If you have to go more than 40 cycles to amplify a single-copy gene, there is something seriously wrong with your PCR.”
- The Coronavirus has never been isolated. Does the Covid19 virus exist? In 2017, judges at the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) confirmed that the measles virus does not exist. Furthermore, there is not a single scientific study in the world which could prove the existence of the virus in any scientific literature.
- On Nasal Testing:
If COVID-19 is a contagion that is spread by microscopic particles of saliva from your mouth, in excess of 6 feet, and you need to wear a mask to stop that spread, why would you not swab the inside of your highly contagious mouth instead?
When you tilt your head back are you sure that is just a Q-Tip going 6 inches up your nose to the most sensitive lining of the brain barrier? Is it possible that instead of retrieving a sample, they could actually be adding something? Check the Tuskegee Experiment.
Story Line #3: Governors Mandate Lockdowns, Masking and Social Distancing (6FT) To “Flatten Coronavirus Curve”
- Governors have no lawful authority to make such a decree. No magistrate or citizen should obey it, as a mandate is not based in legitimate authority. An executive order is not law.
- On August 5th, Governor Newsom (CA) publicly stated, “I can’t mandate anything. I can only help influence.”
- Masks failed during the 1918 pandemic. Masks were just one of the “non-pharmaceutical interventions” or “social distancing” policies, to use modern terms, adopted to contain the epidemic, along with closing schools, prohibiting public gatherings, and advising changes in personal behavior (kissing warnings).
- According to first hand accounts, during the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, only the vaccinated died.
- A 2015 article in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, titled “Unmasking the surgeons: the evidence base behind the use of facemasks in surgery” says: overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination. More rigorous contemporary research is needed to make a definitive comment on the effectiveness of surgical facemasks.
- In 1981, one study at the Royal College of Surgeons , no masks were worn for a period of 6 months in the surgical operating theater. There was no increase in the incidence of wound infection.
- “Everything is about probability,” said Dr. Harvey Fineberg, who is the head of the Standing Committee on Emerging Infectious Diseases and 21st Century Health Threats at the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. “Three feet is better than nothing. Six feet is better than three feet. At that point, the larger drops have pretty much fallen down. Maybe if you’re out of spitting range, that could be even safer, but six feet is a pretty good number.”
Story Line #4: “CDC Can Quarantine Travelers”
The CDC proposed a new rule that would expand its powers to screen, test, and quarantine people traveling into or within the United States, in the event of a crisis like the historic Ebola outbreak of 2014. It allows the CDC “to detain travelers indefinitely before deciding whether to quarantine them, saying only that the agency ‘doesn’t expect’ such apprehensions to last for more than 72 hours. It doesn’t make provisions for legal counsel if people can’t afford a lawyer themselves. And it puts any reviews of the agency’s decisions under the auspices of its own employees, rather than a neutral third party.”
The CDC has NO such authority…. unless you give it to them. Check the discrimination policies for airlines and other travel services to see if the companies are engaging in discrimination of your civil rights.
Story Line #5: “Cases of Covid19 are Rising”
DHS-Wisconsin, and other states, report rising cases of Covid19 on its websites, which governors use to justify mask mandates. On July 1st, Governor Evers (WI) shamed business owners by posting the names of businesses with at least two Covid19 cases. Wisconsin Governor Evers declared that as part of the unlawful mask order, state employees should mask at home when making Zoom calls.
Quietly Reported: Cases are not deaths.
The April 2020 CDC guidelines told doctors, “In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.’” Minnesota Senator Scott Jensen revealed publicly how a 7-page CDC document coached him on how to fill out death certificates without any tests or evidence to confirm. The State medical board filed a complaint against him for his remarks, which was later dismissed.
On August 7th, Dane County, Wisconsin health officials added a backlog of 17,000 negative covid tests, skewing the high positive numbers used to increase mask orders issued in July. Amid the recent rise in cases and testing, a Wisconsin official said, “it was more important for our staff to do the contact tracing than spending time on this more data-cleaning effort.”
The article stated: “DHS and local public health officials have been telling us that the increases in COVID-19 positives are not simply because of more testing,” Nass said in a statement. “We now know those statements were inaccurate and misleading due to the significant backlog in processing negative results.”
Story Line #6: “CDC Predicts 196,000 to 207,000 total COVID-19 deaths will be reported by week ending Sept.19″:
One August 27, the CDC predicted that 4,000 to 8,300 new COVID-19 deaths will be reported during the week ending September 19 and that 196,000 to 207,000 total COVID-19 deaths will be reported by that date.
From the CDC on Comorbidities: “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities…”
Coronavirus is a family of cold and flu viruses. As Anthony Fauci warned in his March 26th NEJM article, Covid19 deaths reflect “those of a severe seasonal flu.”
On August 25th, Idaho’s House of Representatives votes to end Coronavirus Emergency effective immediately. The same outcome must be passed in the Senate to end the governor’s illegal Emergency Order.
Lessons from the past, if not learned, will be repeated. The next part of the illegal Emergency orders will be the Covid19 vaccine. Note what resulted from the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, question the mainstream narrative, end the Contradiction, call out the Con game, and know of your right to refuse.
Source: Nature of Healing
Rosanne Lindsay is a Naturopath, Herbalist, writer, and author of the books The Nature of Healing, Heal the Body, Heal the Planet and Free Your Voice, Heal Your Thyroid, Reverse Thyroid Disease Naturally. Find her on Facebook at facebook.com/Natureofhealing. Consult with her remotely at www.natureofhealing.org. Listen to her archived podcasts at blogtalkradio.com/rosanne-lindsay. Subscribe to receive blog posts via email using the form at the bottom of this page.