National Health Surveillance System on the Way?
A task-force is recommending a national health surveillance system. States are starting to deploy some tracking technologies through geofencing.
Surveillance is always expanded in a time of crisis and fear.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Task Force Floats Health Surveillance System
- Kushner’s team seeks national coronavirus surveillance system
- Judge Nap Rips Surveillance System
- Location Tracking Firm Wants to Cash in on Coronavirus
- Governor orders virtual coronavirus checkpoints set up at port of entry, US-89 near Kanab
Widget not in any sidebars
Source: The Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Subscribe for natural health news to your inbox. Follow Natural Blaze on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.