Smartphone Addiction or Brainwave Entrainment?
There is a silent war going on for control of our consciousness. A war on our consciousness is simply another method of attempted social control. It involves collusion between the military industrial complex, politicians and the media on a truly global scale. This ‘Trojan horse’ was hatched way back in the mists of time and I provide a timeline of events that eventually ushered in the digital age. This short article will connect disparate and seemingly isolated technological ‘advances’ within our society that have already severely and adversely impacted our states of consciousness and biology. This silent war on our consciousness goes under the name ‘psychotronic’ or SSSS (silent sound spread spectrum). It involves the militarization of sound frequencies to entrance, entrain and hijack our natural brain wave activities. The patent for this technology was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 — “Silent Subliminal Presentation System” for commercial use in 1992(1).
The undetected use of SSSS technology against the citizens of planet Earth was only made possible via the recently integrated use of microwave frequencies and ELFs (extremely low frequencies) within urban and residential settings. The technology is fairly simple to visualise: you need to transmit a ‘carrier frequency’ and you add whatever information or ‘intelligence’ you like to that carrier frequency. You can add voice, images, data or ELF sound frequencies. That is why analogue was ditched in favour of digital signals. A digital ‘pipeline’ enables you to add lots of information onto a stable carrier frequency.
Nearly all household electrical gadgets requiring a transmit frequency i.e. mobile phones, WIFI, TVs and the IOT (Internet of Things) use frequencies between 900 MHz up to 10 GHz. All these devices use microwave radiation as a carrier frequency. These signals can be modulated using ELF signals in the range 10 Hz – 300 Hz. Behavioural and psychological changes can be induced in individuals by transmitting a specific frequency that overpowers or wipes out that person’s ability to act against that artificial brainwave signal.
Step by step agenda:
- The switchover from analogue to digital TV transmissions in the UK occurred between 2007 and 2012. Other countries switched much earlier.
- As of 2017, 36.5% of radio listeners in the UK use DAB radios. The government is trying to increase this to 50% by 2020. DAB is used in over 38 countries worldwide to lesser and greater listener use.
- Mobile phone use has massively increased globally with significant technological developments allowing the use of so-called ‘smart’ devices. Smartphones are designed to use apps and, in general, it is difficult though not impossible to connect smartphones to a computer. Everyday use means that consumers now use their smartphone as a mobile phone and also to browse the Internet. The smartphone is rapidly changing consumer habits as they ditch computers, laptops and landlines, particularly amongst the young. Consumers are also becoming psychologically dependent on a plastic communication device. Social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram use a ‘dopamine-hit’ mechanism to hook its users, very similar in method to Pavlovian conditioning techniques. Heavy smartphone users are lapsing towards cyber-realities and robotic life partners.
- WIFI router technology has also developed exponentially using two frequencies: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. They also function as a mobile phone transmitter in your living room due to their use as ‘hotspot’ repeaters for anonymous users on the same network.
- The IOT has spawned a whole sub-genre of devices that attempt to keep you immersed in digital technology whilst you walk, talk, eat, sleep and socialise.
- 5G will be the ‘nail in the coffin’ for many of its unsuspecting users because, in order for 5G to work efficiently, very small yet powerful antenna arrays will be needed within a 25 m radius of each other. Due to their very small wavelength, exposure to these signals will be thermally felt i.e. skin burns will become much more common.
The use of SSSS technology was spectacularly used in the early 1990s Gulf War against Saddam Hussein. Generally speaking, the media is silent on these types of issues but during times of war, the military industrial complex and its media like to brag about the technology they have available or have used. See article below (March 21 1991, ITV News channel) which was not made available to American audiences:
“an unbelievable and highly classified psy-ops program utilizing ‘Silent Sound’ techniques was successfully deployed. The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein’s military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US psy-ops team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilizing the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, psy-ops transmitted ‘vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information. Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work, however. A sophisticated electronic system designed to ‘speak’ directly to the mind of the listener; to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and thus artificially implant negative emotional states —- feelings of intense fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that emotion in their minds.”
Over 200,000 Iraqi Republican Guards and other elite soldiers, mostly battle-hardened, surrendered without a single shot being fired. This same mind control technology warfare can also be used during peacetime to control and pacify its citizens or alternatively manipulate brainwave activities of police and emergency first responders into being overly aggressive and belligerent.
Now we come to the present day. Smartphone users walk around in a trance ignoring traffic and road signs. One individual in southern England fell off a cliff whilst using his phone, some cities are putting traffic light indicators into the pavement so that phone users do not need to look up before crossing busy roads – the list goes on. Televisions induce almost coma-like symptoms in many of its viewers and certain law enforcement officials for some reason over-react to everyday situations in which they likely shoot dead a motorist for running a red light or other minor traffic violation. Cops use microwave frequencies encoded with other signals including ELFs.
Just around the corner we have the rollout of 5G. By the time this project has finished we will have microwave transmitting antennas every 50 m in all residential and commercial areas – it will be impossible to get away from them. The point of this article is to simply say, individuals using any microwave-enabled devices will be subject to entrainment by these devices. Consumers do not become addicted to these devices they are brainwave-entrained. Addiction implies we can make a choice to do this or that and it is likely we fall back into addiction but at least there is still a small choice. Entrainment of brainwave activities occurs so naturally in an individual they are not even aware why they are doing this; instead there is no free will choice.
In order to generate the very heavy urban infrastructure necessary for total societal control, we have been subject to a step by step ramping up of the urban placement of antennas, transmitting equipment and a palpable lack of any meaningful discussion on anything related to our biological safety. Could this technology explain why our young people are socially docile and lack the rebellious spirit that blazed across the world during the Vietnam war? Is it possible that all university campuses the world over have WIFI systems in place that connect users to the Internet and also to a SSSS mind control system? Could this explain why university lecturers appear to be subservient to the system, obey its commands and are busily producing what many outsiders dub the ‘snowflake generation’?
Certainly, to my way of thinking, I see many educational institutions inspiring students to obey, conform and throttle back on creative and critical thinking. Similarly, is it addiction or entrainment which keeps our precious children hooked to their computer, Playstation or smartphone for hours on end? Our society appears to be sleepwalking into an Artificial Intelligence-inspired dreamscape in which any form of rebellion is pounced upon as being ‘fascist’, ‘racist’ or sexist’. In that type of environment even a critical discussion could be labelled subversive and somehow out of touch with social norms and collective thinking – that begs the question ‘who is setting the norms and boundaries of thinking nowadays and what precisely is their agenda?’
The antidote to all of this is very simple – reduce dependence on all microwave-enabled gadgets and in doing so you immediately reduce your body exposure to carcinogenic microwave radiation. Become a peaceful activist and help stop the rollout of 5G technologies – knowledge is power!!
- Dr Scott Johnson Internet article.