Is Medical Science On The Level With Its Findings And Healthcare Consumers?
What would you think about someone when you found out seventy percent, or more, of what he/she told you were not factual? How would you feel; would you continue to associate with them? Personally, I categorically can say I would walk away from them while hoping they could find their true bearings as responsible, upright human beings.
How would you regard a professional person—an accountant, a lawyer, even a “man of the cloth”—who would engage in such shady practices? Would you trust your finances, legal problems or your spiritual development with such a character?
Then why does the American consumer, in particular, fall “hook, line and sinker” for pseudoscience and technology—especially pharmaceuticals—as if they were the new “true religion” when most of their information is proven bogus and harms human health?
Bogus! Yes, bogus. Need proof?
Widget not in any sidebars
Well, for starters, PLOS/One published an article in May 2009 titled “How Many Scientists Fabricate and Falsify Research? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Survey Data” wherein this alarming information was stated:
Increasing evidence, however, suggests that known frauds are just the “tip of the iceberg”, and that many cases are never discovered. The debate, therefore, has moved on to defining the forms, causes and frequency of scientific misconduct .
In the Discussion section of that article, the following data were revealed:
- about 2% of scientists admitted to have fabricated, falsified or modified data or results at least once…
- In surveys asking about the behaviour of colleagues, fabrication, falsification and modification had been observed, on average, by over 14% of respondents, and other questionable practices by up to 72%.
- The history of science, however, shows that those responsible of misconduct have usually committed it more than once , ,
- In a sample of postdoctoral fellows at the University of California San Francisco, USA, only 4% said they had modified data in the past, but 17% said they were “willing to select or omit data to improve their results” 
- Among research trainees in biomedical sciences at the University of California San Diego, 9% said they had modified research results in the past, but 81% were “willing to select, omit or fabricate data to win a grant or publish a paper” . [CJF emphasis]
Another article titled “Scientific Bullshit — How ‘Science’ Is Used To Deceive The Public” states:
But it gets even worse; scientists at the Thousand Oaks biotech firm Amgen, set out to double-check the results of 53 landmark published studies [https://www.nature.com/articles/483531a] in their fields of cancer research and blood biology. What they found was shocking; only 6 of the 53 studies could be proven valid. That means almost 90% were flawed, yet passed off to the public as fact. 
According to the Nature article,
Unfortunately, Amgen’s findings are consistent with those of others in industry. A team at Bayer HealthCare in Germany last year reported4 that only about 25% of published preclinical studies could be validated to the point at which projects could continue. Notably, published cancer research represented 70% of the studies analysed in that report, some of which might overlap with the 53 papers examined at Amgen. [….]
We need a system that will facilitate a transparent discovery process that frequently and consistently leads to significant patient benefit. [No truer words spoken!]
So why does U.S. HHS, CDC and FDA parrot false and misleading information in the licensing of pharmaceuticals and hold themselves out as premiere global health information providers?
Doesn’t something seem inherently wrong and perpetually ‘broken’ if nothing is done to correct the false and misleading science, i.e., “consensus science” regarding vaccines, in particular, and many pharmaceutical drugs?
One of the more devastating genres of pharmaceuticals in the healthcare marketplace is SSRIs or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, a listing of which can be found here under “Most common antidepressants.” The problems with SSRIs have become legion as illustrated in these stories:
- ‘He tried to strangle himself and jump out the window’: Father’s harrowing recount of how his eight-year-old son attempted suicide while on controversial anti-depressants — (The Daily Mail Australia) https://ssristories.org/he-tried-to-strangle-himself-and-jump-out-the-window-fathers-harrowing-recount-of-how-his-eight-year-old-son-attempted-suicide-while-on-controversial-anti-depressants-the-daily-mail/
- Urgent review launched into prescription pills after figures show one in 11 people take drugs they can become addicted to — (The Daily Mail) “Figures show one in 11 patients are prescribed potentially addictive drugs such as sedatives, tranquillisers and painkillers – up 50 per cent since 2000.” https://ssristories.org/urgent-review-launched-into-prescription-pills-after-figures-show-one-in-11-people-take-drugs-they-can-become-addicted-to-the-daily-mail/ Jan. 24, 2018
- Baum Hedlund Urges Dept of Justice to Reopen Investigation re Celexa / Lexapro Clinical Trials — (Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman Feb. 8, 2018
Boston, Massachusetts – massa The law firm of Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman has sent a letter and memorandum to the U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO) for the District of Massachusetts calling for the reopening of its investigation and prosecution of Forest Laboratories Inc. and its subsidiary, Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Both companies are now owned by Allergan PLC.
The memorandum includes 79 supporting exhibits detailing how Forest deliberately misled the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Department of Justice (DOJ), the medical community, and parents regarding two widely-prescribed antidepressant medications, Celexa (citalopram) and Lexapro (escitalopram) for use in children and adolescents. [CJF emphasis] https://ssristories.org/baum-hedlund-urges-dept-of-justice-to-reopen-investigation-re-celexa-lexapro-clinical-trials-baum-hedlund-aristei-goldman/
[Another case of pharmaceutical company ‘lies’ in presenting documentation for drug approval? Something either is inherently programmed at CDC/FDA to accept false data as the norm and deliberately promote it to the world at large as ‘medical fact’; OR the pharmaceutical industry—Big Pharma—figuratively owns CDC/FDA and is allowed to get away with pharmaceutical murder in many cases!]
We have to wonder how such damaging pharmaceuticals as SSRIs and/or opioids can be allowed into the healthcare marketplace and why physicians are so eager to prescribe them along with neurotoxic vaccines.
Is it a case of “follow the money,” or inherently fraudulent science pawned off as ‘legitimate’ until post-marketing pharmaceutical consumer harms start showing up with Rx drugs; whereas deliberately glossing over all the harms reported to the CDC’s VAERS reporting system for vaccine damage and the undeniable and verified claimant payments for vaccine damages paid by HRSA totaling $3,855,663,911.58 (Billions) as of March 1, 2018. 
Since federal health agencies, Congress nor the courts don’t appear to want to clean up the medical fraud occurring in the USA, maybe it should be incumbent upon healthcare consumers to start a campaign to boycott/reject scientific fraud wherever we find it.
 https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/monthly-website-stats-03-01-18.pdf, Pg. 9
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)
Image credit: Waking Times