These Smudge Sticks Eliminate Negative Energy and Stress From Any Space – Here’s How to Make Yours
Ever since the Ancient Times – Human have used plants in many different ways.
They’ve been used in Health, Cleansing, Guidance, Personal Exploration and Protection.
What Herbs Do I Need?
Below is a list of just some of the herbs used in the smudging world.
- sage – negative energy clearing
- sagebrush – to treat wounds + headaches + colds
- cedar leaf – cleansing + purification
- pine needles – cleansing + purification
- balsam fir – cleansing + purification
- mugwort – lucid dreaming + purification + calming
- juniper – cleansing + purification
- holy basil (tulsi) – purification + calming
- rosemary – protection
- lavender – calming
- desert chaparral – negative energy clearing + protection + calm
- peppermint – healing + protection
- yarrow – eliminates toxins from the body
- Grab the branches of the plant you are using and cut them into 7/10inch lengths
- Get some hemp or cotton cord and measure it out 4 times larger than the branches
- Tuck all the branches together and wrap the cord around the bottom of the branches
- Work your way up to the top, weaving the cord around
- Once at the top, come back down and tie both ends together at the base
- You’re Done!