10 Keys to Healing Tension Headaches and Migraines Naturally
Getting a tension headache or suffering from a migraine can be excruciating and is a massive health issue for millions of people. They are one of the top reasons for doctor’s visits, the 3rd most prevalent illness in the world and affect more than 15% of the population in the USA alone. People all over the globe have sought out the medical community in order to discover the root causes of migraines and tension headaches.
The good news is that it is not only possible to discover the root causes, but that you can heal naturally without drugs and I am going to tell you how. Many years of experience has led to uncovering many ways to find treatment, relief and remedies that work and can help you heal. The fruit of much of this experience is briefly explored in the articles that follow. You will learn about physical, energetic and mental/emotions aspects to this problem and how to heal from them.
One of the things that have been found as the least explored but THE most powerful way to heal to date in my experience is through dealing with the negative emotional consciousness aspects of this issue. Negative emotions literally can cause this problem and letting them go can alter it instantly in many cases. I teach people precisely how to do this through using different techniques. It may be hard to believe if you haven’t seen or experienced it for yourself, but even the most stubborn cases have responded to this and all that is required of you is to be open to the possibilities. If you have explored most other things except letting go of emotions, I encourage you to pursue it.
What are the primary symptoms of tension, sinus, cluster and ocular migraine headaches?
– Throbbing, sharp, achy, constant, or dull pain around the head, neck, or eyes
– Dizziness or lightheadedness
– Sensitivity to light, distorted vision or seeing flashes
– Auras or sensitivity to sound
– Nausea or vomiting
– Nasal congestion or pressure
– Dropping, watery, red or puffy eyes (cluster and sinus)
10 Keys to Healing Tension Headaches and Migraines Naturally
With the exception of there actually being a physical neurological problem requiring surgery or some physical abnormality (tumor), or damage from injury, relief through natural treatment and remedies are surprisingly effective. In this series, we will explore 10 different areas that people have gotten relief from. One or more may be effective for you.
- Common Triggers – Many common things can contribute to the onset of a migraine or headache. I list 8 of the most frequent triggers in this post and why one should avoid them.
- Juicing and Electrolyte Imbalance – Most Americans don’t consume nearly enough vegetables, which is a powerful root cause of health problems today.
- Organic whole food supplements – A big difference exists between synthetic and whole food supplements. The right supplement could make a big difference. Discover how to know what is right for you through Nutrition Response Testing.
- Chinese medicine, Acupuncture, Food Therapy and Herbs – Chinese medicine has so much to offer those who suffer from headaches and migraines. Herbal formulas, acupuncture, and food therapy have proven to be extremely effective.
- Chiropractic – A subluxation or misalignment of the spine is more common than most people think and through the use of chiropractic the spine can be realigned allowing the nervous system to communicate properly with the rest of the body.
- Pathological emotional consciousness factors (releasing) – I get all the cases in the clinic where everyone has tried everything BUT this. Stored negative emotions are perhaps one of or the biggest contributors to migraines and headaches. Powerful techniques can be learned to let go of them, healing the body naturally.
- Essential Oils – Many essential oils have been used throughout history to alleviate pain.
- EMF pollution or dirty electricity – Electromagnetic frequencies are a cause that is rarely mentioned but has been on the rise in the last 20 years. Learn more about how you can protect yourself.
- Dehydration – This may seem too simplistic, but you would be surprised how many people struggle and drink less than 20 ounces of water per day. Learn some other surprising things about water.
- Menstrual cycle and hormone changes – After puberty, women struggle with headaches and migraines for more than men, which has to do with hormonal changes and changes in blood content. Learn what you can do to improve and balance hormone function.
Lastly as a foundational aspect to the above things a Heavy Metal and Chemical detox is something that is very important to do for this health issue. Please contact me for more information on this protocol, which involves 5 incredible supplements that all cleanse the body in various ways.
Migraine and headache treatment has come a long way in the last 20 years, and hopefully some of the above mentioned things will help you on the path towards healing and relief. In my experience, migraines and headaches have a very logical cause and most of the time an alternative health option can help to alleviate the pain. My area of specialty is in exploring the emotional causes, the tension and stress related responses that the body uses and projects into the physical body.
Dealing with the negative emotions can be done over the phone and one does not have to come to the clinic here in Orlando/Altamonte Springs Florida to find healing. Call
407-255-0314 now for a free 15 minute consultation to see if working together would be a good fit for you. I would be honored to work with you to help you find relief from pain. May you find freedom from pain and suffering as you search for healing from migraines and tension headaches.
- 6 Ways To Relieve Headaches With Pressure Points
- Lavender Lemonade: The Secret Recipe For Anxiety And Headaches
- Study Shows Psilocybin, LSD Very Successful In Treating Cluster Headaches
This is part one of a series – read more from Dr. Scott Graves
- 8 Triggers To Migraine And Tension Headaches
- Juicing And Electrolytes For Headaches And Migraines
- Shield Yourself From EMF And Electromagnetic Pollution Headaches And Migraines
- The Emotions and Consciousness Behind Headaches and Migraines
- Chinese Medicine, Headaches And Migraines
- Chiropractic for Migraines and Headaches
- Organic Whole Food Supplementation For Headaches And Migraines
- 7 Ways To Rehydrate To Reverse Headaches And Migraines
- 4 Essential Oils for Tension Headaches or Migraines
- Acupuncture For Migraines And Headaches
- Migraines, Headaches, The Menstrual Cycle And Hormone Changes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas For Migraines And Headaches
- Chinese Food Therapy For Headaches And Migraines
Dr. Scott Graves ND, MA is a Florida-based Naturopath and Intuitive who specializes in Nutrition Response Testing, NAET, EFT, and Psychokinesiology. He offers free 15 minute phone consultations and is available for radio and TV interviews. Read his Blog here. Like him on Facebook.