What Is Health Freedom?
Words are powerful. They reverberate beyond the page. They create images in the mind. They inspire a call to action. They create reality.
Health and Freedom are not just words. Health evokes feelings of wellbeing, vitality, expansion, youthfulness. Freedom is opportunity, peace, liberty, power, movement, abandon, choice. Together they are greater than the sum of their parts. Health Freedom is the ability to express without limits, to access the foods of our choice, choose what we allow into our bodies and our minds, to grow our own food, to speak our truth, to raise children without government interference, to love, to choose healing instead of treatment. Health Freedom is the absence of fear and contraction.
Without Health what kind of Freedom is possible? And visa versa.
Today, Health Freedom is at risk of losing its life. Vaccine mandates by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), involuntary medication (fluoridation) of water, and genetic manipulation of food supplies by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are fast becoming the new normal.
Don’t like your vaccine through a needle? No worries. Vaccine-laced foods coming to the grocery aisles should alleviate your fears. Plan to avoid the food? The FDA has you covered. Intentional and controlled releases of airborne viral vectors via genetically-modified mosquitoes have been approved. So have aerosolized vaccines, without your consent under Section 50A of the Gene Technology Act of 2000. Welcome to the herd mentality where even wildlife is not immune from forced vaccination through airborne fish-baited rabies vaccine packets dropped by the millions.
Not to be outdone, USDA tyrants have continued the attack against the backbone of human health – the small farmer. Both in Canada and in the United States, they attempt to shutdown all small farms for any reason. In our current climate of corruption, up is down, left is right, and black is white. There is no rhyme or reason in the Corpocracy Playbook where corporations write their own rules, change the rules on a whim, and don’t follow the rules.
In one generation, while officials at the CDC, FDA, EPA, and USDA have dubbed themselves demigods under a U.S. Corporacratic god-president who protects industry with Executive Acts, we have collectively contracted into a diseased nation living in fear. Today 50% of children have at least one chronic illness and 30% under 6 are at high risk for neurodevelopmental, social and behavioral delays. According to the science, the flu vaccine is the most dangerous and the most mandated among healthcare workers even though the CDC package insert reads, “There have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease after vaccination.”
Meanwhile, like clockwork, the CDC has again proclaimed that this years flu vaccine won’t work. For those paying attention, the science is showing the vaccines are enhancing the transmission of highly virulent pathogens in the populations. Infectious disease outbreaks are on the rise around the world in highly vaccinated populations, as are autism rates among children when western vaccines are introduced. Epidemics of cancer reflects the uncontrolled growth of once-healthy cells. Increased rates of autoimmune disease mirror the friendly-fire scenario of our bodies attacking ourselves. As within so without.
Overnight, justice has left the room and the People have lost their voice. Through our educational system we have been conditioned to believe we are helpless, impotent automatons. Through the political system, we vote to give up our power to (industry) representatives. We have been programmed to leave our health and welfare to the “experts” of the alphabet soup agencies to protect us from ourselves. We have enabled our own bondage as wage slaves, controlled by covert elites through our own consent.
Forced medication means we no longer live freely in a free society. Restricted foods mean we no longer have a choice. When we consent to The System at our expense, rights become privileges that are taken away. We revert to the master-slave relationship.
If Not Plan A then Plan B
We reverse our diseased State when we realize that we are no longer committed to the status quo. We must ask ourselves are we slaves or are we free? Free people don’t ask for permission. We need to be innovators and move our innovations forward. And “bring it” to the next level. What is the next level?
It is a new dimension and way of being, where we:
- Love ourselves enough to withdraw consent in restrictive relationships.
- Reclaim our voices and DO NOT CONSENT to unjust laws and rules. Refuse anything that insults body, mind, or soul. Turn off the T.V. Say no.
- Speak our truth openly. As author Michael Badnarik says, “Resistance is not futile, it’s mandatory.” We are here to rediscover our true selves and our limitless potential. We cannot do that when we choose to remain silent in fear. Stand in your true power.
- Stop working for corporations that use your power against you. Stop buying corporate products. Stop listening to corporate dogma.
- Opt out of Public School systems. You don’t need the government to educate your kids. Each body in the classroom is money in the State’s pocket. Create a new system by making the old one obsolete. Experiential learning outside the classroom, developing our unique, creative gifts can be the new normal.
- Choose natural systems using organic farming, permaculture, food as medicine. Support local farmers. Remineralize the soil to spur the healing of the Earth. Grow your own food.
- Self-organize and come together in a new covenant of fellowship and cooperation in co-ops, trading and bartering, and time banks.
- Think new thoughts. Energy flows where attention goes. We are vibrational beings with physical bodies. Focus on what you want vs. what you don’t want. Choose love over fear, abundance over scarcity. Be health if that is what you want to create. Act free to be free.
Power grabs by the corporate government elite are forces without foundation. They do not have power without our expressed consent. As people awaken to their true power, corporate government collapses of its own weight.
It’s time to wake up to the power of our words and the power of our choice to identify with a higher form of reality. The power to choose is the power to heal. Through the power of our vision we become the architect of the life we want to create for ourselves and our families. We only need to reclaim responsibility.
The ability to reframe and create Health Freedom rests within each of us. We are the answer to our greatest fears but we have to believe it, get up, and take action. In the words of the song “Renegades” by X Ambassadors, “It’s our time to make a move, Our time to make amends. Our time to break the rules. Let’s begin.”
Rosanne Lindsay, ND, is a Naturopathic doctor, independent thinker, earth keeper, writer, and author of the book, The Nature of Healing, Heal the Body, Heal the Planet. Find her posts on Facebook at Nature of Healing and her blog at natureofhealing.org