Two-year-old Girl Is Found Dead 2 Days After Vaccinations
A darling two-year-old, curly head Worcester, Massachusetts, toddler girl, Gigi, was found dead by her little brother in the morning after her mother had put her to bed, apparently well, the night before.
In the Channel 7 Worcester, Massachusetts, news clip, distraught relatives tell how lively the child was, and that 2 days prior, Gigi had vaccinations.
That important information should be a red flag event for those performing the autopsy, since many children have met such unfortunate ends of life after having received vaccines days prior.
Gigi’s parents should know about “A Parents Guide: What to Do if Your Child Dies After Vaccination.”
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)