You’ve Been Cleaning Your Oven The Wrong Way. This Is Brilliant!
Clean your oven in two steps: First you have to clean the oven from the inside and then the window. Things you are going to need for the cleaning:
- A towel
- A small bowl
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
The cleaning procedure:
- First remove the oven racks
- In a bowl place a couple spoons of baking soda and mix them with some water. Mix until you get a homogenous paste – likemass that can be easily applied on the surfaces that need cleaning.
- After applying, spread the paste on the inside of the oven andthe baking soda will turn brown.
- Let it sit over night. In order to work its magic the baking soda will need approximately 12 hours.
- The next day: Take a wet towel and take out as much of the baking soda as you can.
- Take a spray bottle and fill it with vinegar. Than spritz it on the surfaces where there are stillresidues of baking soda.
- Wipe it with a wet towel.
- Put the racks back into the oven.
- At the end turn the oven on a low temperature and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make a thick paste with some water and baking soda.
- Apply the paste on the dirty window.
- Leavethe paste to act for 30 minutes.
- Take a towel and wipe the window until it is totally clean.
The results are going to blow your mind. If there were more life hacks as this one life would be a lot easier!
Source : www.fhfn.org