Make Your Own Body Wash With Only 5 Ingredients!
Something that’s always bugged me about bodywashes are the ingredients.
There are tons of ingredients 40 syllables long and impossible to pronounce. What is that stuff?
And why am I spreading it all over my skin?
Forget it. I don’t feel compelled to buy body wash from the store anymore.
I make it myself! And it’s really easy. You’ll have fun.
Widget not in any sidebars
You will need:
- 3/4 cup of liquid castile soap
- 1/4 cup of raw, unfiltered honey
- 2 teaspoons of oil. You can choose grapeseed, jojoba, sweet almond, sesame, or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 50 drops of essential oils (optional)
- Measure out all of the ingredients and combine in a bottle.
- Thoroughly shake the ingredients. Allow to sit for about an hour.
- Shower time! Simply shake gently before each use.