Revolutionary Gardening: What Starts From a Seed?
by Aaron Dykes
There is freedom in a seed…
How do we move to a culture of self sufficiency and freedom? One seed, and one person at a time.
We have to understand the earth we live in and the power over our lives that comes from food, energy, economy, etc. Moreover, there is great freedom in learning to step away from the grocery store, box stores and fast food, and reconnect with what we eat and how we live. It really only takes a few simple steps to things differently, though it takes lots of work to follow the path through.
Widget not in any sidebars
“The ultimate wisdom which deals with beginnings, remains locked in a seed. There it lies, the simplest fact of the universe and at the same time the one which calls faith rather than reason.”
“Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.”
― Henry David Thoreau
- The Self-Sufficient Life and How to Live It – John Seymour
- Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre
- The Ultimate Self-Sufficiency Handbook
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats – Sally Fallon, Weston A. Price Foundation
- Lessons in Nature – Central Texas Organic Gardener Malcolm Beck
- The Prepper’s Guide To Off The Grid Survival: An Introduction To Living A Stress Free, Self-Sustaining Lifestyle In Financial Peace
- The Essential Urban Farmer
- Food Scrap Gardening: How To Grow Food from Scraps, Reduce Waste and Feed the World
- Container Vegetable Gardening Made Easy: How To Grow Fresh, Healthy Vegetables At Home In Pots
- The Pantry Primer: How to Build a One Year Food Supply in Three Months