Simple & Efficient Colon Cleanse Remedy Made With Only 2 Ingredients
Many health conditions can be cured or prevented by eliminating the mucus, fecal deposits, and parasites from inside the intestines.
Over the course of 70 years, our intestines will process over 100 tons of food and 40,000 liters of fluid. This massive amount of food and liquid eventually leads to a build up of about 5 pounds of fecal deposits and toxic waste. These waste deposits contaminate our blood and eventually cause unrepairable damage to our bodies.
Here are some common signs of an intestinal blockage or build up:
- Frequent constipation
- disturbed metabolism
- hearing and vision problems
- excessive or insufficient weight gain
- kidney and liver disease
- skin, hair, and nail problems
- Some forms of cancer
Enemas or clyster can clean the colon, but only a very small portion, 40-50 centimeters. Enemas also require special equipment, tend to be expensive, and can cause damage if not done correctly.
However, there is hope! Ingesting 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour per day, for three weeks, can work miracles! It will completely clean out all the mucus, fecal deposits, and parasites while fully maintaining the intestinal microflora!
This method of colon cleansing provides speedy weight normalization and fat burning. It has several positive effects on the regulation of lipid metabolism. The flaxseed flour will absorb and eliminate the toxins from our bodies along with reducing blood cholesterol.
Indications of buildup or blockage:
- Inflammatory conditions of the upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract
- gastritis, colitis, stomach, and duodenum ulcer
- diseases of the urinary tract, infections, cystitis, pyelonephritis
- excessive body weight, lipid metabolism disorders
Clean the intestine using this flax seed flour regimen – Instead of breakfast consume this mixture for 3 weeks:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 150 ml of kefir
If you can’t find any flaxseed flour in your local store, just buy some flaxseeds and grind them very finely. Never make more then what you need for your current serving. Flax seeds can become rancid very easily. Prepare a fresh portion every morning.
Consume this wonderful mixture instead of breakfast! Make sure you also consume at least 2 liters of water per day. You may obtain better results if you drink honey water as well!
The cleaning procedure should be practiced once a year.