Are New Vaccine Laws Factual and Equitable?
To vaccinate or not, that probably is the most terrifyingly important question parents struggle with in this age of vaccination mandates. In late June 2013, the governor of the State of Oregon signed into law a bill [Oregon Senate Bill 132] ordering parents, who want to claim an exemption against getting their child vaccinated, to submit to educational materials provided by—and in sync with the U.S. CDC and FDA—that, undoubtedly, promote Big Pharma’s spin about vaccines being totally safe, since neither CDC nor FDA do their own testing.
One Oregon physician, Steiner Hayward, feels the new law’s requirements would make certain that parents have received “accurate information” before making decisions about their children’s health and vaccination choices. Nothing could be more admirable or desirable from this writer’s viewpoint and, therefore, commendable.
However, if parents are to receive accurate information – as is the case in all debates, court cases, civil issues, media and TV programming – will parents and legal guardians also be given simultaneously, equal access to:
1. the CDC’s statistics and numbers of adverse events filed with the VAERS (Vaccination Adverse Event Reporting System) from its inception to date, which should number between 300,000 and 500,000 adverse events? And how to file a VAERS adverse event?
2. the payout figures for all claim settlements to date paid by the U.S. Vaccine Court for damages to vaccinees from vaccines/vaccinations?
3. the names of those vaccines which have the most adverse events filed against them?
4. the fact the mumps vaccine has been fraudulently promoted by Merck & Company, its manufacturer, and federal agencies for numerous years since, “Starting in the late 1990s, Merck set out on its sham testing program with the objective of ‘report[ing] efficacy of 95 percent or higher regardless of the vaccine’s true efficacy,’ the complaint states.” And the government is suing Merck for false claims.
5. that at least 119 deaths have been reported to have occurred after girls received the HPV vaccine? As of August 13, 2012, 894 reports of disability; 517 life-threatening adverse events; 9,889 emergency room visits; 2,781 hospitalizations have been reported?
7. that vaccines can or may contain unknown viruses and other organisms?
If parents are not given the above facts about vaccines per law, parents truly don’t have “accurate information.” Case closed!
Until vaccine laws require adverse effects information, as stated above, be mandated and become part of the very laws that make parents see vaccine indoctrination films, parents legally are NOT provided with factual, truthful, or ethical information about vaccines and vaccinations in order to make an informed consent decision. Case closed!
State laws have to be revised to include accurate vaccine/vaccination adverse events information as listed above in order to be considered legal, fair, medically and scientifically accurate.
Image: Dees Illustration
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies.
Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008).