25 possible adverse reactions to vaccines according to CDC and big pharma
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
By Lori Alton
As we witness the ever growing agenda for maintaining and increasing immunizations, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) works to create what it calls “lasting, effective immunization delivery systems.” Yet, the CDC also admits – on the same area of its website – that there is a long list of adverse, sometimes deadly, reactions to vaccines.
CDC, big pharma and other vaccine proponents have pushed a mandatory vaccination agenda by such means as the linking of vaccination requirements to public school admission. But in this race to push pharmaceuticals, the risk of side effects is often downplayed and the alternative, natural means for preventing disease left unacknowledged.Many of these vaccinations are ineffective or quickly lose effectiveness, while putting health – and even lives – at risk.
Warning labels tell the real story: Vaccines deliver dangerous side effects
You need not look very far to learn about the potential for adverse reactions from vaccines. In fact, the same entities behind the push for mandatory vaccination programs also display a frighteningly long list of potentially adverse reactions, many of them serious. “Any vaccine can have side effects,” states the CDC website. What isn’t highlighted is that in many cases, those side effects are expected as often as one out of every two individuals.
With information gleaned directly from the CDC website and the labels of the pharmaceuticals themselves, here is a brief look at just 25 of the hundreds of potentially dangerous reactions documented for specific vaccines:
1. Permanent brain damage: Diphtheria, Tetanus and acellular Pertussis (DTaP); Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR); Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella (MMRV); Varicella (Chickenpox)
2. Moderate or long-term seizures: DTaP, Influenza (inactivated), MMR, MMRV, Varicella (Chickenpox)
3. Severe nervous system reaction: Yellow Fever
4. Coma or lowered consciousness: DTaP, MMR, MMRV
5. Deafness: MMR, MMRV
6. Intussusception (bowel blockage requiring hospitalization): Rotavirus
7. Severe illness with organ failure: Yellow Fever
8. Serious allergic reaction: Virtually every vaccine
9. Guillain-Barré Syndrome: Influenza (inactivated)
10. Blood in urine or stool: Adenovirus
11. Pneumonia: Adenovirus, Varicella (Chickenpox)
12. Low platelet count, causing bleeding disorder and/or low blood count: MMR, MMRV, Varicella (Chickenpox)
13. Inflammation of the stomach or intestines: Adenovirus
14. Diarrhea: Adenovirus, HPV-Cervarix, Influenza (live), Serogroup B Meningococcal (MenB), Rotavirus, Tdap vaccine (Combined Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis)
15. Fever, mild to severe: DTaP, Influenza (inactivated), MMRV, Adenovirus, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), HPV-Cervarix, HPV-Gardasil 9, HPV-Gardasil, Japanese encephalitis, MMR, Meningococcal ACWY, MenB, Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, Pneumococcal polysaccharide, Rabies, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Tdap, Typhoid, Varicella (Chickenpox), Yellow Fever
16. Fainting or loss of consciousness: Virtually every vaccine
17. Abdominal pain: Adenovirus, HPV-Cervarix, Influenza (live), Rabies, Tdap, Typhoid
19. Upper respiratory tract infection or stuffy nose: Adenovirus, Influenza (live)
20. Sore throat and/or swollen glands and/or cough: Adenovirus, Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (live), Tdap
21. Vomiting and/or nausea: DTaP, HPV-Cervarix, Adenovirus, Influenza (live), MenB, Rabies, Rotavirus, Tdap, Typhoid
22. Redness, rash, bruising, bleeding or itching: DTaP, Anthrax, Hib, HPV-Gardasil 9, HPV-Gardasil, Influenza (inactivated), MMR, MMRV, Meningococcal ACWY, MenB, Rabies, Shingles, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Tdap, Typhoid, Varicella (Chickenpox), Yellow Fever
23. Fatigue or tiredness: Hepatitis A, DTaP, Anthrax, HPV-Cervarix, Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (live), MenB, Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Tdap
24. Headache: Hepatitis A, Adenovirus, Anthrax, HPV-Gardasil 9, HPV-Gardasil, Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (live), Japanese encephalitis, MenB, Rabies, Shingles, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Typhoid
25. Soreness/pain, swelling, muscle ache or lump: Virtually every vaccine
Life-threatening risks emphasize the need for natural, effective solutions
The reactions identified by the CDC provide but a glimpse into the multitude of adverse side effects that can occur with the administration of vaccines. Driven by economics, these health risks are downplayed, with big pharma influencing the medical community and government agencies.
Despite the documented risks and uncertainties, parents continue to be pressured into subjecting their infants and children to mandatory immunization schedules while the chance for adverse reaction is routinely downplayed. Meanwhile, parents themselves are pressured on the job and by family physicians to get an influenza vaccine each year, despite its side effects and documented ineffectiveness.
The simple truth won’t go away and should NOT be ignored
While adverse reactions are typically downplayed, so is the relative ineffectiveness of many vaccines. For example, vaccine proponents have led the public to believe that the effectiveness of the MMR vaccine is responsible for the dramatic drop in the incidence of measles. However, facts tell us the real factor was the rise in the standard of living – enabling people to better their diet, improve sanitation and seek out regular medical care.
Meanwhile, recent outbreaks in measles have been traced to vaccinated individuals, making the vaccine’s effectiveness questionable, at best. Far from the light at the end of the tunnel, the MMR vaccine alone has been linked to a number of serious complications, including death. Two of the original vaccinations had to be discontinued because of extremely high risk of serious complications.
Editor’s note: Gain INSTANT access to the world’s first FREE online summit dedicated to vaccine safety news, infectious disease solutions and the latest advances in immune protective protocols.